Your use or continued use of the Services means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy.
We are registered in Northern Ireland under company number NI068703. Our main trading address is Unit 2, Garvey Studios, Longstone Street, Lisburn, Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland, BT28 1TP. Our VAT number is GB 930 8178 20 and our Dun and Bradstreet number is 211155169.
You may use our Services only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Services:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (see below).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Services without our prior written permission or otherwise permitted pursuant to your Services Agreement with us.
- To protect us from the misuse of software licenses provided either by us or by yourself.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: ◦any part of our Services;
◦any software or hardware used in the provision of our Services; or
◦any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you store, transmit or otherwise process using our Services (content).
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the latter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Comply with applicable law in UK and in any country in which they are made available.
Content must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, membership of the travelling community or age.
- Infringe any intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our Services. In accordance with your Services Agreement with us, of which this acceptable use policy forms a part, we may take such action as we deem appropriate including suspension or termination of the Services and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of your Services Agreement with us.
We exclude liability for actions taken by us in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy.